At the headquarters "IL VIGNETO" and "IL PARCO":
The visit includes:
– Meeting at "L'APICOLTURA";
– Continues with a pleasant walk among the rows of "VIGNETO" followed by specialized staff;
– Visit to the cellar for aging still and sparkling wines at "IL PARCO";
– Wine tasting with Gourmet accompaniment (light lunch);
– Visit of "L’APICOLTURA" and honey tasting.
The tasting includes 4 wines from the classic line + 1 wine from the TOP line (in special promotion throughout 2021), by the glass, in a private room, followed by specialized staff, also in the language and the gastronomic combination (light lunch) of 5 "Courses".
– VENA AETNA, ETNA DOC WHITE: Green Olives, Black Olives, Bruschetta with Pesto Etna, Bruschetta with Pesto Spaghetti, Canapes with Green Olive Paté, Canapes with Black Olive Paté;
– VENA AETNA, ETNA DOC ROSÈ: Sweet garlic, Tirabaci (olives with garlic), Crouton with Pistachio, Crouton with Sundried Tomato, Handmade Salami;
– VENA AETNA, ETNA DOC RED: Pizza, – With supplement: Sicilian Arancino (typical sicilian rice ball stuffed with meat sauce);
– DE RERUM AETNA ETNA DOP RED: Fresh Pecorino cheese, Aged Pecorino cheese with Chestnut Honey from Etna, – With supplement: Aged Provola cheese seasoned with onion, Salted Ricotta cheese with wild fennel;
– AMYGDALIS, ALMOND WINE: Crunchy with almond, pistachio and chilli pepper
(wines of the last vintage on the market)
The order and type of wines, as well as the dishes, can be changed based on the availability of the cellar.
children under 16 years (not completed) 50%;
Children under 8 years (not completed) free;
by 10.00 a.m. but preferably by the previous evening.
Advanced tour, including light lunch, suitable for getting to know the company and tasting not only the classic wines of our production but also the Tops and reserves.